The squash courts will be open again from Monday 12th April. Please note that only solo player practice, one-to-one coaching and games with people from the same household are allowed for the time being. Nobody should play without pre-booking their court and including the names of all those playing, so as to ensure we can fully track and trace if need be. The changing rooms will remain closed, so please come changed and ready to play. Please arrive at the Club just prior to your booking time and leave as soon as possible afterwards. For obvious reasons, please minimise congestion in corridors and on the balcony. Hands should be sanitised and other standard Coronavirus procedures adhered to.
The gym will also re-open on 12th April. Please note the following, however, in relation to use:
1. Only one person may use the gym at any time (or two if from the same household).
2. Bookings must be made through FastCourts.
3. Please come changed as the changing rooms remain closed.
4. Please sanitise your hands before and after using the equipment.
5. Please wipe over the touch points on the machines before and after use with the antiviral spray provided.
Arrangements have been made to provide bar facilities outside from the evening of Monday 12th April. In the interests of all staff, and fellow members, we would ask you please to adhere to social distancing and hand sanitising protocols.