The tennis courts and padel court at Rye LTC will re-open on Monday 29th March. The clubhouse will remain closed other than for access to the disabled toilet and floodlights.
Private lessons are available on a one-to-one basis. Group coaching, following LTA guidance, may take place with up to 12 adults and 15 children on a court. Similarly, Club sessions may recommence with up to 12 adults per court.
We suggest you look at the Summary Grid provided by the LTA with regard to permitted tennis activity.
As before, we would ask you to follow the guidelines below:
- Arrive ready to play
- Do not share equipment – tennis balls excepted
- Observe social distancing both in the car park and around the courts
- Sanitise hands before and after play
- Do not congregate around the net
- Depart immediately after play
We will post further news with regard to the opening of the bar, gym, squash courts and clubhouse when we can.